We welcome ALL to join us in the celebration of Mass!
Saturday: 5 p.m.
Sunday: 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday Friday: 8:15 a.m.
Holy Days: Variable
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA).
We value the opportunity to welcome new members to the community, assist those who need to complete the initiation sacraments, or support those wanting to refresh their faith during a yearlong process, which culminates on Holy Saturday.
The process includes small group meetings, celebration of the rites, prayer, and service within the community. The RCIA team walks with and supports those in the process. We also offer other ways for you to deepen your faith within Annunciation Church:
- Small Christian Communities
- Family Life Ministry
- Adult Scripture Study
- Adult Enrichment Events
- Parish Retreats
Thinking About Checking Out the Catholic Church?
For someone interested in knowing more about the Catholic Church, this is a good time to begin to investigate. In the Catholic Church we really enjoy having the opportunity to welcome people who want to look into what being Catholic might mean in their lives. The Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults or RCIA is designed to welcome those who wish to learn more about the Catholic Faith and to support them as they discern what God may be calling them to in Catholicism. RCIA is designed to serve:
- Those see those seeking to enter the Church through the Sacrament of Baptism
- People coming to the Catholic Church from other faith traditions
- People who were baptized Catholic but somehow missed the opportunity earlier in life to prepare for Confirmation and/or Communion
- Those who may have drifted away from the Church and want to re-ignite their Catholic faith
- Those who practice the faith and want to deepen in their understanding of what they believe
- Parishioners who want to welcome and sponsor new people to the Catholic Church with their presence, support and prayer.
Weekly sessions take place from Early October through mid-May. The Easter Vigil on the evening of Holy Saturday is when Catechumens are baptized, confirmed and make their 1st Communion, and Candidates who are already baptized are received into the Church and are confirmed and make their 1st Communion. For further information contact the Faith Formation Office at 612-824-9993 x 251.