Senior High Summer Mission Trip (Current 10th-12th graders)
OSAGE NATION, OKLAHOMA
Friday, July 7th - Sunday, July 16th, 2017
Annunciation Youth Ministries invites senior high youth to participate in a YouthWorks Mission Trip. YouthWorks is a non-profit organization located in Minneapolis. Their mission, quite simply, is to provide life changing, Christ centered youth mission opportunities. They create extraordinarily fun and significant mission adventures focused on the needs and capabilities of youth. This trip is open to youth in the classes of 2017, 2018 and 2019 who are members of Annunciation Parish or are active in AYM.
$650.00 covers transportation, lodging, activity fees & meals at the mission site. You will need to bring extra money to buy meals while on the road. You may reduce the trip cost from $650.00 to $500.00 if you work three shifts at the AYM fundraising/service events. You may further reduce the trip cost by participating in our Holiday Plant Sale Fundraiser and selling AYM Summer Mission Trip Stock to family, friends & acquaintances.
Trip participants are required to work at the Stockholders’ Celebration on Thursday, August 10, 2017 (except high school graduates).
How To Register?
- ALL interested youth should register during the enrollment window (Sunday, September 25th-Friday, September 30th 2016). $300.00 Deposit required. REGISTER ONLINE.
- ALL registered participants will sign up for THREE FUNDRAISING EVENTS.
- ALL registered participants and parents are required to attend a meeting on Sunday, October 2, 2016 from 7:00-8:30pm.
- We will be sharing new information and expectations for the trip. If more than 59 youth register, a lottery will be held and a wait list will be determined. The AYM Holiday plant sale fundraiser & Mission Trip Stock will be discussed.
- Be sure to check your family’s summer schedule, your camp schedule, your sports schedule and all other summer commitments before registering. Any cancellations must be in writing.
- The second payment must be received by the date due June 7th2017 unless other arrangements have been made with the Director of Youth Ministry.
Email Jimmy Dunn, Director of Youth Ministry email@example.com.