- School Events
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
Mar 1st, 2017
2017 Middle School Youth Ultimate League
- Registration open through March 20th
- Practices begin April 10th. 2 practices per week; tentative location and time – Pearl Park 3:15-5:15 Tuesday and Wednesday (subject to change based on coach availability).
- 6 Game Season: Sunday Games 4/23, 4/30, 5/7 (makeup game day 5/14). Each Sunday team will play 2 games.
- State Championship: May 20-21
- Individual Player Fee is $110.
- Players also must be a USA Ultimate member; cost $11.50.
- These fees include Jerseys, Discs, Insurance, Field times for games, State Tournament fees, League Coordinator, Certified Coach, 12+ team practices in addition to games.
Scholarships are available for students who need assistance with this fee. Please be in contact with Jake McKean, Program Director, for details: email@example.com, 651-354-5723.
Registration for Ultimate is online:
The registration is posted on the minnesotaultimate.org homepage. When registering, it will include the registration for the USA Ultimate membership, which most kids can do the event-only youth membership.