- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
Sep 13th, 2018
Hello, Battle of the Books Families!
I hope you/your child enjoyed a good book, or two, (or more) over the summer!
Annunciation's 9th Annual Battle of the Books will be held on Tuesday, October 16th.
We have some fun activities and prizes lined up and...of course, the famous ice cream sundae celebration!
If something came up and your child didn't do the reading or won't be able to participate - please ask him/her to notify his/her teammate(s).
In addition, please email me so I can remove his/her name from the roster.
Here is a link to our school website with details on the Battle of the Books. This page includes a timeline with important dates, teams, and book titles for each grade level.
Here again are some the suggestions I sent earlier in the summer :
- All of the titles are available from the Hennepin County Library. (Please don't be a 'book hog' and hold on to the books for too long...)
- Many of the titles are available in the Annunciation Library
- Participants may want to create a ‘Battle Log’ with notes/reading responses
We have close to 100 participants this year - woot, woot!
We LOVE celebrating our students and their reading!