- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
May 18th, 2017
Notes from the School Office Staff
It is hard to believe that the school year is coming to a close! We have several important reminders before we head off for summer break:
Last Day of School – June 1:
- Thursday, June 1st is the last day of school. Following our summer blessing, students in 1st through 7th grades will attend Field Day at Kenny Park. Students will be dismissed from Field Day at 12:30p.m.
- Please complete the online permission slip by clicking here.
- Parents must pick up their students from Kenny Park at 12:30p.m., after checking out with their teacher. If someone other than a parent will be picking up your child, please indicate that on the field trip form.
- All students must bring a disposable bag lunch and drink that they will eat at Kenny Park. There will be NO hot lunch or milk at school. Please dress appropriately for the weather, including sunscreen.
- Extended Day will be open from 12:30p.m.-6:00p.m. The children attending Extended Day will be escorted back to school by their teacher and then sent to Extended Day. Download registration forms for Extended Day for June 1 here.
Missing textbooks, library books and classroom materials:
All textbooks, library books and classroom materials must be returned prior to June 1st. If a student does not return these items at the end of the school year, report cards for the student will be held until the book/material is returned or until the book is paid for, according to the current book price to replace the book.
School Lunch – last day of service is May 26:
The last day of lunch service, including milk, will be on Friday, May 26th. All students will need to bring a bag lunch and beverage from home after that date. Please make sure your family lunch account has a positive balance by that date as well.
Lost and Found:
Please take a look through the lost and found (located in the back of the auditorium). All items will go to the rummage sale if not claimed by May 31st.
Safety & Security:
Please see attached letter from Jim Weiland in the Business Office regarding the safety of our campus and the rekeying process that will take place this summer.
Rummage Sale – volunteers needed:
There are many volunteer opportunities for the 70th annual rummage sale. This is a wonderful school fundraiser which also serves our community. We are in need of volunteers from June 3rd-10th for various jobs. Please click here to see all of the opportunities: http://www.annunciationmsp.org/rummage. Contact Patrice and Glenn Krocheski-Meyer 612-998-7835 with questions.