- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
Apr 13th, 2018
We are seeking a qualified, enthusiastic and passionate teacher to join our school community. The 5th grade teacher will be part of a collaborative team, helping create a positive, engaging environment for learning. As an International Baccalaureate candidate school, Annunciation is looking for teachers who use inquiry instruction and student-focused activities to engage students in meaningful learning activities that meet the needs of a diverse group of students. IB teachers are open-minded, life-long learners who bring a global perspective to the learning experience. Collaboration with the team of teachers and specialists is critical to our success.
- Possesses a love for the Catholic faith and has a strong desire to share the faith with students.
- Is a faithful, practicing Catholic.
- Holds a valid Minnesota Teaching License.
- Follows the mission of Annunciation Catholic School.
- Creates a Christ-like atmosphere in which the needs of the whole child are met.
- Utilizes multiple instructional techniques and innovative approaches to ensure student success and engagement.
- Develops and uses instructional material suitable for a wide range of learning styles.
- Incorporates technology into instruction and curriculum.
- Provides individual and group instruction designed to meet individual needs.
- Evaluates academic and social growth of students and keeps appropriate records and assessment data.
- Establishes and maintains standards of student and classroom management required to achieve effective participation in all activities without interfering with the atmosphere of class.
- Possesses an ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and staff.
- Collaborates with colleagues to ensure student successes.
- Is a self- starter with the ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks.
- Provides opportunities for extra tutoring or support for students.
- Demonstrates a commitment to on-going professional development.
Annunciation School is a vibrant, Catholic school serving students from preschool through 8th grade.
To apply, email letter of interest, resume, copy of teaching license, and three letters of recommendation to:
Jen Renstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: Jennifer Cassidy
Submit applications by April 16, 2018
Position starts August 2018