- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
Jun 15th, 2018
Annunciation School is a vibrant, Catholic school, serving students from preschool through 8th grade. As a Catholic International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, our vision is to “foster each child’s potential to create a better world through faith, virtue, knowledge, and service to others”.
Annunciation has a strong sense of community and seeks to create a welcoming environment that supports the growth and development of each person in our community. We are seeking a qualified, passionate person for the School Receptionist position. The School Receptionist is the first face of Annunciation School and represents our school to all students, staff, families and visitors. As such, the Receptionist must maintain a positive and helpful attitude, extending hospitality to visitors, parents and students. The School Receptionist must also facilitate communication among teachers, staff and parents; maintain the operation of office equipment and take student attendance each day.
- Follows the mission of Annunciation Catholic School
- Creates a Christ-like atmosphere in which the needs of the whole child are met
- Completed post-secondary associate arts degree or equivalent.
- Has experience in office and administrative support areas.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrates computer literacy and willingness to learn technology skills as the position demands.
- Has ability to work effectively and collegially with others.
- Enjoys teamwork and collaboration as well as being independent and creative.
- Is a self-starter with the ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks
- Possesses telephone, organization and record-keeping skills.
- Has skills in operating all types of office equipment.
- Successfully complete(d) background check and VIRTUS training.
- Skills and experience in a school parish and community
- Maintain a positive and helpful attitude at all times, even during difficult situations.
- Work effectively with the school staff, parents, students, pastor, other staff members.
- Exhibit promptness and dependability
- Project a personal lifestyle with Catholic/Christian values
- Ensure confidentiality in all areas
- Model honesty and trustworthiness in all matters
- Maintain a sense of calm and orderliness
- Work 40 hours per week.
- Work in an office environment with office equipment. Lift up to 25 pounds using proper lifting techniques, package mailing trays, prepare package for shipping, and various duties as required
- Move around a room for periods of time.
- Walk up and down stairs.
To apply, email letter of interest, resume, and three letters of recommendation to:
Jen Renstrom at email@example.com
ATTN: Jennifer Cassidy
Submit applications by June 28, 2018
Position starts August 2018