- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
May 15th, 2018
Annunciation School is a vibrant, Catholic school serving students from preschool through 8th grade. We are seeking a qualified, passionate Spanish teacher for elementary and middle school. The Spanish teacher works with the classroom teachers and staff to provide strong academic and educational experience to our students.
As an International Baccalaureate candidate school, Annunciation is looking for teachers who use inquiry instruction and student-focused activities to engage students in meaningful learning activities that meet the needs of a diverse group of students. We are seeking teachers who are open-minded, life-long learners and bring a global perspective to the learning experience. As an IB school, Annunciation’s Spanish program is in integral part of our program. The opportunity to integrate the Spanish language into the school’s curriculum and throughout the school is a priority. Collaboration with core teachers and specialists is critical to our success.
- Possesses a love for the Catholic faith and has a strong desire to share the faith with students
- Holds a valid Minnesota Teaching License
- Follows the mission of Annunciation Catholic School
- Prepares and provides Spanish instruction with clear instruction and support for all learners.
- Utilizes multiple instructional techniques and innovative approaches to ensure student success and engagement.
- Develops and uses instructional material suitable for a wide range of learning styles.
- Incorporates technology into instruction and curriculum.
- Provides individual and group instruction designed to meet individual needs.
- Evaluates academic and social growth of students and keeps appropriate records and assessment data.
- Establishes and maintains standards of student and classroom management required to achieve effective participation in all activities without interfering with the atmosphere of class.
- Possesses an ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and staff
- Is a self-starter with the ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks
- Collaborates with colleagues to ensure student successes.
- Provides opportunities for extra tutoring or support for students.
- Demonstrates a commitment to ongoing professional development
Experience in an IB school is preferred, but not required.
To apply, email letter of interest, resume, copy of teaching license, and three letters of recommendation to:
Jen Renstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Jennifer Cassidy
Submit applications by May 23, 2018
Position starts August 2018