- School Events
- AYM (Youth Group)
- Church News
- International Baccalaureate
- Principal Cassidy's News & Notes
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
Apr 13th, 2018
We are seeking temporary substitute teachers throughout the course of each school year. These substitute teaching positions are responsible for teaching Grades K-5 core curriculum and Grades 6, 7 & 8 specific core subjects (Math, Science, Social Studies, ELA, Religion, Spanish) – depending on for which grade a substitute is needed.
- Qualified candidates must be a practicing Catholic and comfortable sharing their faith with the students in this class.
- Follows the mission of Annunciation Catholic School
- Possesses strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must be Virtus trained (Essential 3): Attend VIRTUS training, sign a Volunteer Code of Conduct (online), complete a Criminal Background Check (online).
- Is a self-starter with the ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks
- Holds a valid Minnesota license in teaching or administration.
Annunciation School is a vibrant, Catholic school serving students from preschool through 8th grade.
To apply, email letter of interest, resume, copy of teaching license, and three letters of recommendation to:
Jen Renstrom at email@example.com, ATTN: Jennifer Cassidy
Submit applications by April 16, 2018
Position starts August 2018